Almost all of us have a bucket list and at least one of the items on that list includes travel . We’ve scanned the internet to find some of the most interesting destinations and experiences in the world – Your bucket list is about to get longer.
1. Sail to Shipwreck Bay in Greece. Accessible only by boat, this secluded cove is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs and clear blue water.
Navagio, Zakynthos, Greece. Source
2. Get an aerial perspective of the Alaskan Fjords by flying over it in a float plane.
Misty Fjords, Ketchikan, Alaksa. Source
3. Get so close to the skies at Mauna Kea, so close you’ll feel like you can touch the stars.
Mauna Kea, Hawaii. Source
4. Complete one of the world’s most challenging and scenic hikes through the Appalachian Mountains.
Cheoah Bald on the Appalachian Trail, USA. Source
5. Ride on a sled pulled by Siberian Huskies over the Finnish Laplands.
Laplands, Finland. Source
6. Walk though spectacular glowing shores and waves that are caused by bio-luminescent plankton.
Vaadhoo Island, Maldives. Source
7. Ride with the Kazakh tribe over the Altai Mountains and learn to hunt with Golden Eagles.
Altai Mountains, Mongolia. Source
8. Hike up the mountains of Sikkim to catch a glimpse of the sun rays draping the mighty Mt. Kanchenjunga.
Mt. Kanchenjunga, viewed from Pelling, Sikkim, India. Source
9. Admire the patterns and colours of a terraced paddy field while paragliding over them.
Mu Cang Chai, Vietnam. Source
10. Savour the different kinds of sushi right at fish markets of Japan.
Sushi at Tsukiji Market, Japan. Source
11. Look for one of the rarest birds in the world, the Bugun Liocichla, at the Eaglenest Sanctuary in Arunachal Pradesh.
Bugun Liocichla spotted at the Eaglenest Sanctuary, Arunachal Pradesh. Source
12. Walk through a surreal and perfect reflection of the horizon at Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia.
Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia. Source
13. See one of the most colourful geological wonders at the Zhangye Danxia Geological Park in China.
Zhangye Danxia Landform Geological Park in Gansu Province, China. Source
14. Watch the Aurora Borealis light up the skies from inside a glass igloo.
Glass Igloo Hotel in Kakslauttanen, Finland. Source
15. Learn to cook a delicious Tuscan meal from an expert chef in Tuscany itself.
Tuscany, Italy. Source
16. Go on a winding road trip at Chapman’s Peak Drive along the Atlantic Coast.
Chapman’s Peak Drive, South Africa. Source
17. Track down the rare and elusive snow leopards at Hemis National Park in Ladakh.
Hemis National Park, Ladakh, India. Source
18. Live like royalty in a palace hotel of Rajasthan.
The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur, Rajasthan. Source
19. Watch highly sociable penguins march over the icy lands of Antarctica.
Penguins in Antarctica. Source
20. Go dune bashing in a four wheel drive over the deserts of Dubai.
Dune bashing in Dubai. Source
21. Challenge you mind, body, and spirit by riding a motorcycle through the highest motorable pass in the world at Khardung La.
Khardung La Pass, Ladakh. Source
22. Tread over the boardwalk of Plitvice Lakes Waterfalls in Croati.
Boardwalk over Plitvice National Park, Croatia. Source
Take a cruise through the mighty Nile River.
Nile River Cruise, Egypt. Source
24. Hike through the gorges of Zion National park and complete the Narrow’s Trail.
The Narrows, Zion National Park, Utah. Source
25. Ride a dirt bike across the White Rim Trail of the Grand Canyons.
The White Rim Trai, Canyonlands National Park, USA. Source
26.Dive into the clearest seas at Koh Lipe, Thailand.
Koh Lipe, Thailand. Source
27. Skinny dip in the hot springs of Iceland.
Blue Lagoon geothermal spa, Iceland. Source
28. Ride a hot air balloon over Gstaad, Switzerland.
Gstaad, Switzerland. Source
29. Kayak among icebergs at Columbia Glacier, Alaska.
Columbia Glacier, Alaska. Source
30. If anyone calls you when you are here, you can actually say Timbuktoo and you wouldn’t be lying.
Timbuktu, North of Mali, Africa. Source
Finland: Chase the Northern Lights
Why Not To Travel To Jordan
Leh: On the Leopard’s Trail
5 of Jordan’s Coolest Outdoor Adventures
The Great Nile Cruise