Almost all of us have a bucket list and at least one of the items on that list includes travel . We’ve scanned the internet to find some of the most interesting destinations and experiences in the world – Your bucket list is about to get longer.
1. Sail to Shipwreck Bay in Greece. Accessible only by boat, this secluded cove is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs and clear blue water.
2. Get an aerial perspective of the Alaskan Fjords by flying over it in a float plane.
3. Get so close to the skies at Mauna Kea, so close you’ll feel like you can touch the stars.
4. Complete one of the world’s most challenging and scenic hikes through the Appalachian Mountains.
10. Savour the different kinds of sushi right at fish markets of Japan.
11. Look for one of the rarest birds in the world, the Bugun Liocichla, at the Eaglenest Sanctuary in Arunachal Pradesh.
12. Walk through a surreal and perfect reflection of the horizon at Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia.
13. See one of the most colourful geological wonders at the Zhangye Danxia Geological Park in China.
22. Tread over the boardwalk of Plitvice Lakes Waterfalls in Croati.
24. Hike through the gorges of Zion National park and complete the Narrow’s Trail.
25. Ride a dirt bike across the White Rim Trail of the Grand Canyons.
26.Dive into the clearest seas at Koh Lipe, Thailand.
27. Skinny dip in the hot springs of Iceland.
28. Ride a hot air balloon over Gstaad, Switzerland.
29. Kayak among icebergs at Columbia Glacier, Alaska.
30. If anyone calls you when you are here, you can actually say Timbuktoo and you wouldn’t be lying.